2013/08/27

~ Job Hunting ~

やっほー!!:D
How is everyone?:)
I am fine!!!!^-^

Today, I cleaned my room so I found a book!!:D
This is a book for university student who want to get a job!!
This book help you to have knowledge that you need to pass the job hunting test x)

In Japan, student need many kinds of general knowledge to get a job even if it is not related with the job what you want.

ummm I don't like the system though if you want to have job in japan, you may need to study mathmatic, science, english, japanese kanji, blablabla ~~♪ aha  NYAAAA xO
 
 

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For exmaple, This one!
I learned capitals of the world ~ umm useful for your job?XD

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goverment and News ~ x)
I think it need for normaly if you are adult ~ but I don't know well about them...aiya~~XD
note note note ~♪



 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kanji ~ ♪ x)
I can read kanji ~ yay yay ~ x)
Can you?XD
 
 
 
And there are still some more subjects like math, english, physics, history etc but not difficult one.
Just basic!! x)
And of course it's for student who doesn't have any skill for the job what you want. So if you have good skill for the job, you can get the job!!!!x)

I am curious what your country's student do for getting a job ~ x)
おしえてちょ!!(Tell me cho!!XD)