2013/08/21

~ My House ~

んちゃ!!(Hi!!)
あついーー!!(It's hot)
How is everyone? xO
I am oki...just hot..xP

Today, I would like to show you My House !! XD
Special day だよ ~ haha

チャラ~ン♪(cha-la~n)
This is the front door of my house :D
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can see this when you open the front door~
Some of my pets that you can see right side of the photo say "Welcome" when you come into my house x) 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, I will show you the first floor of my house^-^
This is I and my sister's bed room ~ XD
Messy ~ messy ~

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my room and my desk :D
I like to collect stuff that is made of foreign countries x) hehe
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the bathroom ~ x)
Is this small compare to your house's one ? :D


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
は~い!!
This is second floor :D
This is the living room.
めっちゃmessyじゃん。。。ww
nevermind nevermind..XD

                                     

 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is the Tatami room and also my parents's bed room :)
 As you can see, some animals are living there~ xD haha
 An elephant, a bear, a hippopo and so on ~ x)
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the kitchen ~ ♪
Here is horrible hot in this season ...nyaaa><

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi~
This is the toilet ~ 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can see some buttons on the left side seen from you.
These buttons can clean your ass and give you confortableness ~ ♪

 

I showed everyone everything of my rooms of my house though, how was it?
I don't know your country's house inside ~ x)
I am curiouse!!!!!XD hehe
おしえてね~~:D (Tell me ~)
ばいちゃ!!(bye!!)