2013/08/04

~Salary Men Like Game Center!! ~

Ohayo~ Good morning from Japan~:D
How are you everyone~?:)
I hope you guys are fine x)

Today, I would like to show japanese game culture!!:D
I think Japanese people really like to play game x)
Even matured people play game:D

This is a entrance of game center in Shibuya:D

 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of salary men play game even though the day was weekday XD
One play, about 50yen to 100yen(50cents ~ 1dollor)
sometime, you can find so high quality game and the cost is about 500yen or more though, it's rare game x)

 
 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I played this game!!XD
This is "puyopuyo" hehe sounds cute isn't it?:D
I played old ver puyopuyo~ x)
And you can see latest ver puyopuyo from the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hwzNZifxg8