2013/08/30

~ SKYLARK GUSTO ~

Bonjour~ Hola~ Priviet~ Jambo~ Hello~ blablabla ~♪ x)
Yes!!!! I could say many kinds of greeting of the world ~ xD  Yay!!xD

Today, what I want to show is a japanese famous family restaurant called "GUSTO" :D
This is popular chain restraunt in Japan^^
This restraunt have many kinds of dishes x) and taste good and reasonable!!!!:D

When I was highschool student, I often went GUSTO with my tennis culb mates and we drank much juice and ate much food and talked a lot about tennis and about girls who we liked ~ haha young!XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ate french toast and fries and fried chicken with my best friend in a morning~ x)

 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is drink servers:D
You can drink many kinds of juice, coffee and tea:D 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is juice server:D
Did you find something your favorite juice in it?:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is hot drink server:D
I like hot cocoa~ x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is tea bags:D
いっぱいあるな~(there are many tea bags ~):D
 


 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is coffee server x)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
見てちょ!!XD(Look!!)
Gacha Gacha again!!!!XD
Gacha Gacha lives everywhere ~ B) haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of family restraunt have toys for children^___^
ummm the black bear looks ugly cute XD
The bear is called Kuma-mon XD
Kuma means bear but "mon" doesn't have meaning..XD like san,kun,chan in japanese?xD (Probably "mon" is came from "monster" )
わからな~い XD aha

Ah!! I should have taken photo of Menu ~ xO buuuu
ごめんちょw
I will take it picture some day x)
Bye-cha!!!!!:D
 


4 件のコメント:

  1. What a lovely restaurant :)! and your writing style is even lovelier x)!
    Now, I'm officially a big fan of your sweet blog XD! I can't wait for your next post \(^o^)/!
    がんばってください p(^^)q

    返信削除
  2. How differ to your country's typical restraunt?:D
    Arigatooooooooo!!!!!!
    I am happy to hear that!!!x)
    hahaha hai^__^
    I enjoy writing my blog on now and ever~ x)
    ありがとう^___^

    返信削除
  3. "Gusto" is the spanish word for "taste". ^^

    I agree with Luna, it is a totemo omoshiroi blog.

    But can you disable the captcha in the comments configuration? Since you are the blog owner, it wont show up for you, sorede maybe you dont even know that it is enabled.

    返信削除
  4. Ohhh!!:D
    I see x)) I knew first time now:D
    Arigatoooo^^

    ???
    What do you mean??

    返信削除