2013/09/12

~ Gate Ball ~

Hello everyone~:D
おはよう・こんにちは・こんばんは!!!!
みんなは元気かなー?:O
ユキは家でのんびりすごしています~ x)
(I am spending relaxing time in my home )

Today, I went to walk out this morning :)
So, I saw old people who enjoyed Gate Ball :D

Gate Ball is popular sport with old japanese people x)
Gate Ball was invented in Japan.
I don't know well the rule of the sport though, it seems like putter golf:O
They often play Gate Ball in a park with old people friends x) ehehe
You may see them if you go to a park in a morning in Japan ~ x)

Japan is one of  long life country though, the Gate Ball might be one of the reason x) hehe

                                    
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see, men and women enjoy the Gate Ball together^-^
Ohh love love??xD
 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I would like to enjoy Gate Ball if I could live until 70 years old ~ hehe

Does your country have such popular sport that is enjoyed by many people or old generations like the Gate Ball?:D
I have seen nice exercise in Vietnam!!!!:D
This is the photo x)
I took some videos and photos though, my datas were gone....kanashii...
This is the only photo what I have..xO buu
My Memoryyyyy XD

                                       

Give me comments ~ ^___^
Bye-cha!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿