2013/09/05

~ Minn Minnn Minnn Minnnnn !!!!!! ~

んちゃ!!(Hello)
How is everyone?:D
I am fine though it's rainy today so I feel depressed little bit~^^;;
Maybe summer will be gone and autumn will come ~ x)

So today, I would like to show is "せみ(Semi)" :D
Do you know what is "Semi"?("セミ"ってなにかしってる?)
It's kind of summer insect and they scream so much every summer XDDD
They live under the ground about 3 ~ 17 years (What!?!?XD so long range XD )
And their imago stage is about 1 ~ 2 weeks:O

They are always screaming while they are adult xD (that is why they die soon? haha stop screaming for you and us semi-channnn XD)

Anyway I took the video of semi when they were screaming ~:D
I am sorry^^; my video quality is not good ^^;;;
 
This semi scream like "Miiiin Minnn Minn Minnnnnnnnnnn!!" XD haha
And The semi's name is "Min Min zemi" XDD haha
うるさいーー!!XD(noisyyyy)
But it feel me summer season xD
 
                                     
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This semi screams like "Tsuku Tsuku boooshi Tsuku Tsuku boooshi" isn't it?XD
That is why the semi name is "Tsuku Tsuku Boushi" XDDD haha cuuuute XD
 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like the last one's screaming wayyy XO
Just urusaiiiii XDDD ahaha
I don't know the semi's name ~
URUSAIIIIIi XD
Shut up pleaseeeee!!

 
 
 
Finish ~~ :3
How was the semi's voice? x)
It annoyed you or it was cute?xD
I like semi though sometime so urusai XD
haha
Give me your comment please^-^

PS
You know this is the first time to put videos on my blog though, what do you think about such blog?:O
You prefer only photos? or you like video??:O


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿