2013/09/10

~ My Elementary School ~



Hello everyone B)  ← this face looks cool isn't it?:O haha
Do you know what is it?
Ahhh I am baka...XD I already answered of it on the title of this post...xD baka^^;;;
Yes, this is my elementary school^-^

Anyway today, I would like to introduce you about Japanese elementary school:)
Actually, I didn't take picture of my school when I was child so I have only the photo^^;;
gomen^^;;;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been learning at the school between when I was 6 ~ 12 years old:D
There is so big tree on the center of the ground!!!!!x) I love the tree^-^
It makes big shadow so when it's hot weather, I often took a rest in the shadow with my friends XD haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to come to school with group members who live near by your house address:D
One of the Oldest student in the group member can be leader and the leader have to take the members to school together:)
And your mother waits at each crossings and they help you to across the crossing x) hehe cute XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the subjects what japanese people learn are mostly same to your country :)
We learn
・Japanese
・Math
・Science, Physics
・Japanese history, japanese geography
・Music
・Physical Education(playing sports)
・Housework
・Morality
They are main subjects:) but recently, english is included as elementary school subject:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't like "Parents day" (The day when parents observe their children in school....) xO
My mother made me shame so much..xP
She said "yukiiii~~" wave her hands to me even in a class ... horrible...XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there was "Enjoy Friday" time on every friday morning in my school:D
I was belonging to "Enjoy Friday Committee".
And I planed many games with the committee mates and I explained about these games every friday morning in front of all of my school students using a microphone (about 600 students). XD doki doki?XD

I will explain what kind of game did I make with my friends on future^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And japanese school have many ivents x)
・Sports festival
・An annual school festival
・Scool trip
and so on.(oh..it is not so many more than what I have thought xD)

Ahh I want to explain about these ivents though I cannot explain this time because of too much XD
This time, I just write what we do at elementary school raughly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does your country have "cleaning time"?:D
Japanese elementary school student have to clean your class room to coopolate with some class mates after lunch:D
But not by vacume XD by wetted floorcloth and broom:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I talked with my Italian friend though, she said japanese school is sugoi!!
There is one or two black bords in all of class rooms and ground is big, there is big gymnasium, and even countryside's school have same level quality environment:O
I have thought it's normal though, her school is not like that.

There is no toilet paper, no mirror and soup (there is only for teacher though)
not big gymnasium, not big ground, small white bord, Italian doesn't spend enough money to keep Italian school stuffs. blablabla

It made me surprised because my image of Italian is kind of fortunated country and education environment is good too though, it was bit differ:O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time why did I wrote this post is I want to know about your country's school so much.
I have never thought that there is much differences between Japan and your country's school though it seems different so much.

I am sorry for this time because I couldn't put photos^^;;
I will put many photos next time^-^
Ciao XD haha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿