2013/09/08

~ Street Cats ~

こにゃにゃちは~ (Hello ~ )
げんきですか?:D (How are you ?)

今日は私の家の近くに住むネコちゃんの写真をのせたいと思います:D
(Today, I would like to put photos of cats who live around my house)

Actually, there are many wild cats around my house and Japan though, how is your city?:D
I have been to some asian countries though, I didn't see cats in these countries:O
I saw many wild dogs instead x)

The orange house is my house:D

 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found you!!!xD kawaiiii x)
Are you sleepy?:D

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
come come ~ chuchuchu:D

 


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cat didn't look me at all...
Kanashiiii >__< (sad)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe kawaii :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nyaaaa*o*
He is so cute!!!!*o*
I began to feed him on these days ~ :D haha
I love the cat ~ :D
ゴロゴロゴロ~ ♪(*^^*)

 
 
Hehe this time post is like just cat blog XD sorry if you expected to see japanese photo.
But I think cat can make you smile^-^ hehe
Next time I would like to write about Japanese thing XD hehe
またね^^
ばいばーい:D


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿