2013/10/23

~ My Favorite Cafe Restaurant Of My Town ~

んちゃ!!:D
Hellooo^-^
How is everyone today?:D
I am genki!!^__^

Today, I would like to introduce you my facorite cafe restaurant of my town!!!!
Pyu Pyu~ YAY YAY xD

This is the cafe restaurant "G" x) ehe
ohhh looks old~~:O
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
This is inside of it!!:)
My father is smiling x) (bit bald..be careful my dad!!!!*O* )
Anyway it looks cozy~ x) hehe
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
This is the menu~
I cannot see well ~_~; 
no menu for each table, just the paper menu. XD hehe nice nice
There are many kinds of food!!!!*o*
I spent much time to decide my lunch xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
This is my lunch!!!!!*o*
Hamburg steak, fried fish, spagetti, egg, rice, miso soup, tofu, and so on!!!
OMG It's so nice!!!!! x)
It's just 850yen (8.5$)
I really love "G" xD hehe
Thank you G!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I finished having lunch, I went to the toilet~.
WOW!!
Old Japanese style toilet!!XD
ummm it's small and difficult to do "hoyoyo"(toilet) for big people xP
GANBATTE!!!XD aha

       

おわりーー:D
How was the "G" xD
There are so many such kind of cafe restaurant in Japan so you can try such japanese style cafe restanraunt^-^
hehe

I wanna eat foreign country's foood!!!!xD
Tell me your favorite food and put the picture on my community!!:D

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103761123151314274721

ばいちゃ!^-^
Have a nice day^-^
良い一日を♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿