2013/10/05

~ My Part Time Job!! ~


Hello!!:D
How is everyone?:D
It's been a bit long time to write new post~:P
I am busy on these days^^;;;
I hope everyone would continue to read my blog:D hehe
 
Today, let me show everyone about my part time job~xD haha
I am doing part time job at American Restraunt Bar in Yokohama:D
The name is "Benny's Place"

There are many american navies in Yokohama ~:) (They looks so tough...XD)
Look!!x)
This is the bar where I am working~:P hehe
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can enjoy darts too!!!!:D hehe
I am not good at playing darts though :..(  Teach me!!!XD
 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the biggest TV screen in the bar~!!!:D
My chief loves Baseball so the screen always on Baseball!!x) 
When Yokohama baseball team win the game, you can get one free drink!!XD
Get drunk and dance together~~xD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION PLEASE!!*o*
This is the Ribs~*o*
Nyaaa!! I love such a fatty food XD haha
yammyyyyy x)
And you can see Nacho's left side ~ haha pretty pretty x) 
 

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took the picture last night~:D
It was pretty busy thought it was nice!!x)
umm It's really difficult to communicate with navies~ XD looks tough and speak english fast with deep voice XD haha
I must learn english more~~XD


 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They drink too much!!!XDDDD sugoiiiii
Actually I can be drunk by two ~ three glass of beers/alcohols though they drink 6,7,8 or something like that!!XD
Crazy~~♪haha

 
 
Finish~:D
How was the my part time job~?XD haha
You can find such international place in Japan so when you wanna eat biiig meat or fatty food, you can find it :D
Japan is not only small food XD haha
GET FAT IN JAPAN!! Thank you!B) haha
Bye-cha!!^-^
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿