2013/12/18

~ I Found Crazy Commodity At Local Supermarket!!XD ~

こんにちは!^___^

I would like to show you crazy commodity which I found at
local supermarket!!*o*

This is fruit section at the supermarket~x)
WHAT!??XD
Let's zoom up!!xD
 
 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LOOK!!XD
Whattttt!?!?XD
What is this??XD hahahaha
This is big citron("Yuzu" in japanese)
The size and price are crazy though
what is the fool face bear?XD haha

 
Do you know about the bear?? haha
Actually I know~~*o* fufu
His name is "Kuma-mon" (not pokemon character♪)
He is the character of Kumamoto prefecture~:D
I like his face!! hehe kawaiii right?xD
You can enjoy even in supermarket if you come to Japan~haha
 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     Let's Remember Only One Useful Japanese Phrase ♪
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
クマモンが好きです。                   I like Kuma-mon.
  KUMAMON GA SUKI DESU

Remember the phrase repeating and saying!!:D

You can change "Kuma-mon" to the other "noun"~:D

・あなたが好きです。                   I like you.
 ANATA GA SUKI DESU
 (OMG XD haha sweet~)

日本が好きです。                       I like Japan.
  NIHON GA SUKI DESU
(Happyyyy♪)

Enjoy learning^-^
I will try to continue to write this learning series:)
またねー!!^^


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿