2013/12/08

~ Maaa-kun Hair VS Yuki's Hair ~

Helolo:)
Guess what!
Today, Maaa-kun(my dog) got his hair cut XD hehe
This is before he went to get his hair cut:3
Mmm he is sleepy?
Or he is smiling??
Mmm I cannot understand him yet=__= haha

 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is after he got his hair cut!!XD
EH??XD
He got fat?!?! XD
And I cannot understand the meaning of this face XD
Maybe he is stressed to be taken picture..? umm Tell me Maa-kun!!XD
Tell meee!!XD 



BUT!! This time, what I would like to say is...The price of his hair cut!!!!
My hair cutting is about $16. I think it's normal price in Japan or bit cheap.
Maaa-kun's hair cutting price is...$68!!!!XDDD
EHHHHH!!!!XD
Maaa-kun!!!!
Shiiittttt!!xI
Why you can get such nice hair cut?xO
And why do you make such tired face even though you got nice hair cut!!xP
Buuu
I don't like him=____= haha
Sorry for speak ill of my dog haha

What about your country??
The hair cutting cost of a dog is expensive???
tell me~ x)
Bye-cha!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿